Project Fear,” which is a term commonly used in political discourse to describe the strategy of using fear and negative messaging to sway public opinion in a particular direction.
The term was particularly used during the Brexit referendum campaign in 2016, with those in favor of remaining in the European Union accusing those in favor of leaving of using fear-mongering tactics to sway voters.
While fear can be a powerful motivator, it is also important to consider the underlying facts and evidence when making decisions. It is always a good idea to seek out diverse sources of information and to think critically about the messages being presented to you.
You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It’s made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ringspun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank products sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua