To “abdicate” means to renounce or relinquish a position of power or authority, typically that of a monarch or ruler. This term can also be used more generally to refer to giving up any position of authority or responsibility. When someone abdicates, they are essentially giving up their power or position, often voluntarily, and allowing someone else to take over. The term is commonly used in the context of royal families, where a monarch may choose to abdicate in favor of a successor.
You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It’s made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua